The nutrition center, located at the municipal building within the senior center, is provided by Sussex County’s Division of Senior Services. There is always a hot lunch served daily. The center is open weekdays from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Come have lunch with your friends and meet new ones. Lunch is served daily at 12 noon for a suggested donation of $2.00 per meal.
Important! We need to plan for your attendance; please order your meal by 9:30 a.m. the day prior to your visit by calling 973.764.5454.
Grab 'n Go Lunch Program
- Call to order your meal by 9:30 a.m. the day before you wish to eat.
- As always, there is a $2.00 suggested donation.
- No contact pickup and payment, exact change required.
- Outside seating will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You will be responsible for social distancing. Masks are required when not seated.
- The senior center remains closed at this time.