Upcoming Road Projects
Posted: June 8, 2018
The Sussex County Division of Public Works will be undertaking a county-wide crack sealing program beginning June 11, 2018.
Work will be conducted from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. under single lane closures with flagging operations. Motorists should expect delays.
County route segments in the work queue:
- CR 517 Route 517 By-Pass
- CR 517 McAfee - Greens Corner Road
- CR 519 Mill Street
- CR 519 Newton - McDanolds Corner Road
- CR 519 Branchville - Lawsons Corner Road
- CR 521 Stillwater - Myrtle Grove Road
- CR 560 Tuttles Corner - Dingmans Road
- CR 565 Glenwood - Martin Station Road
- CR 603 Springdale - Flat Iron Farm Road
- CR 609 Indian Mohawk Trails
- CR 613 Andover - Mohawk Road
- CR 620 Sparta - Munsons Corner Road
- CR 620 Sparta Hopewell Road
- CR 631 North - Church Franklin Road
- CR 633 Kemah Lake Road
- CR 650 Deckertown Turnpike
- CR 650 Libertyville - Plumbsock Road
- CR 656 Shaytown Road
- CR 667 Lake Wallkill Road
Also scheduled to begin June 11, 2018 are temporary repairs to the bridge on CR 515 (Vernon Stockholm Road). Work is expected to take 2 to 3 weeks.
According to the Sussex County Division of Engineering, single lane flagger controlled work zones will be used during construction, as required, to facilitate construction of the repairs.