Posted: September 22, 2020
Due to the current pandemic, we are going to change our annual trunk or treat event to adhere to state and CDC guidelines.
The Vernon PAL, Vernon Police Department and Vernon Recreation Department will be hosting a Halloween Trick or Trail!
Where: Maple Grange Park
When: Friday, October 30, 2020
Time: 4:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. or 6:00 p.m.
In order to pull this event off safely for everyone, it will be mandatory that you physically register your family through the Vernon PAL online registration system. No one will be permitted to participate unless they have registered prior to the event.
In Community Pass, under 2020 Fall Programs, you can pick a time slot and how many people are in your party…it’s that easy!!!
Now for the details:
- You pick time slot when you register of either 4:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. or 6:00 p.m.
- When you arrive at your requested time, please give your name to the attendant—they will give you trick or treat bags and ask that you park in the designated lot and wait in your car! Please do not get out of your car until someone comes to tell you. We will have families go together as a group and you must always stay 6 feet apart from other groups.
- The walk will go from the playground around the back along the short loop.
- There will be some tables decorated along the path and they will be passing out candy that the police department and PAL have purchased.
- At the end of the walk, please return to your car and prepare to leave—there will be no congregating in the parking lot.
Masks are mandatory!