Fall Vaccination Clinics
Posted: September 17, 2019
The Sussex County Office of Public Health Nursing is holding fall vaccination clinics for flu and pneumonia.
- Tuesday, September 24, 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Project Self Sufficiency
127 Mill Street, Newton
- Saturday, September 28, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Fredon Civic Center
443 Route 94, Fredon
- Wednesday, October 2, 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
69 Route 639, Wantage
- Saturday, October 5, 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Hopatcong Community Resource & Wellness Center
47 Hopatchung Road, Hopatcong
- Wednesday, October 16, 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Sandyston Municipal Building
133 Route 645, Sandyston
- Saturday, October 19, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Sparta Senior Center
39 Trapasso Drive, Sparta
- Thursday, October 24, 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Franklin Fire House
137 Buckwheat Road, Franklin
- Saturday, November 2, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
St. Frances de Sales Church
614 Route 517, Vernon
The cost of flu vaccine is $20, free to those with Medicare Part B (bring Medicare card and any supplemental/secondary cards). There is no out-of-pocket fee for those insured with any Blue Cross Blue Shield plan (bring insurance card). No other type of insurance is accepted. Payment may be made by cash or check made payable to County of Sussex.
Registration is required for scheduled clinics. Call 973.579.0570 for an appointment or register online.