Agendas for each regular meeting are posted on this website and made available to the public at meetings. Agenda items are subject to change. Official copies of agendas and resolutions may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: September 8, 2014
Township Council Regular Meeting
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Statement: Adequate notice of this meeting has been provided to the public and the press on January 8, 2014, and was posted on the bulletin board in the municipal building in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-7.
- Roll Call
- Salute to the Flag
- Public Comments
- Prostate Cancer Awareness Month—September
- Mayor’s Report
- Work Session Minutes of August 18, 2014
- Consent Agenda (View Resolutions )
- Resolution #14-146: Authorizing In Rem Foreclosure Proceedings
- Resolution #14-147: Refunding Tax Overpayment
- Resolution #14-148: Chapter 159 Resolution Requesting Approval of Revenue and Appropriation Amending the 2014 Budget as a Revenue and Appropriation of $2,185.96
- Resolution #14-149: Authorizing the Use of Morris County Co-Op Contract #52 to Purchase a Clean Agent Fire Suppression System for the Vernon Township Police Department Server Room and Vault
- Resolution #14-150: Authorizing Placement of Banner for “Heroes for Makenzie”
- Resolution #14-151: Authorizing Contract with Thomson Reuters-West
- Introduction/1st Reading of Proposed Ordinances
- Ordinance #14-18: An Ordinance to Amend the Land Development Ordinance of the Township of Vernon by Adoption of a Revised Page 1 of the Zoning Map, Section 330-158 of Chapter 330
- Public Hearing/2nd Reading of Ordinances
- Council Comments
- Council President Comments