Agendas for each regular meeting are posted on this website and made available to the public at meetings. Agenda items are subject to change. Official copies of agendas and resolutions may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: September 22, 2014
Township Council Regular Meeting
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Statement: Adequate notice of this meeting has been provided to the public and the press on January 8, 2014, and was posted on the bulletin board in the municipal building in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-7.
- Roll Call
- Salute to the Flag
- Bells Across America—National Fallen Firefighters Memorial Weekend
- Public Comments
- Mayor’s Report
- Regular Meeting Minutes August 25, 2014
- Consent Agenda (View Resolutions )
- Resolution #14-152: Authorizing a Contract with Above Environmental Services, Inc. for Underground Storage Tank Remediation and Investigation Services in the Amount Not to Exceed $14,139.00
- Resolution #14-153: Authorizing a Contract for Term August 13 - December 31, 2014 for Recording Secretary for the Land Use Board in the Amount Not to Exceed $1,500.00
- Resolution #14-154: Authorizing the Use of Morris County Co-Op Contract #36 for Traffic Striping for Proposed Improvements for Breakneck Road Phase I
- Resolution #14-155: Authorizing the Use of Morris County Co-Op Contract #6 for Proposed Improvements to Breakneck Road Phase I
- Resolution #14-156: Authorizing the Use of Morris County Co-Op Contract #6 for Road Resurfacing for Upper Plateau & Murphy Court
- Resolution #14-157: Acceptance of Performance Bond from Aqua New Jersey, Inc. for Roadway Repairs for Phase III & Phase IV Water Main Replacement along Woodland Drive, Susan Court, Carr Lane & Christine Place
- Introduction/1st Reading of Proposed Ordinances
- Public Hearing/2nd Reading of Ordinances
- Ordinance #14-16: An Ordinance of the Township of Vernon, County of Sussex, and State of New Jersey Establishing the Eligibility of Redevelopment Projects within Designated Areas in Need of Redevelopment for Thirty (30) Year Tax Exemptions and Abatements Pursuant to the Long Term Tax Exemption Law, N.J.S.A. 40A:20-1, et seq.
- Council Comments
- Council President Comments