Agendas for each regular meeting are posted on this website and made available to the public at meetings. Agenda items are subject to change. Official copies of agendas and resolutions may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: October 10, 2018*
Township Council Emergency Executive Session Meeting
Time: 5:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Statement: In accordance with N.J.S.A. 10:4-9, adequate notice of this meeting is requested to be waived because such meeting is required to deal with matters of such urgency and importance that adequate notice would be likely to result in substantial harm to the public interest; the meeting is limited to discussion of and acting with respect to such matters of urgency and importance. Notice of this meeting was provided by delivering same to the NJ Herald and Star Ledger on October 9 and was posted in the municipal building. It is noted the public body could not reasonably have foreseen the need for such meeting at a time when adequate notice could have been provided. The purpose of this meeting is for an executive session to discuss litigation matters. Official action may be taken.
- Roll Call
- Resolution 18-225 : Resolution Authorizing Emergency Meeting October 10, 2018
- Salute to the Flag
- Executive Session (Closed to the Public)
- Adjournment of Executive Session
- Public Comments (On any topic, limited to 3 minutes per person)
- Council Comments