Agendas for each regular meeting are posted on this website and made available to the public at meetings. Agenda items are subject to change. Official copies of agendas and resolutions may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: November 9, 2020
Township Council Regular Meeting
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, this council meeting was held via a Zoom Webinar.
- Call to Order
- Statement: Adequate notice of this meeting has been provided to the public and the press on January 7, 2020, and was posted on the bulletin board in the municipal building in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-7.
- Roll Call
- Salute to the Flag
- Public Comments (For current agenda items only, limited to 3 minutes per person)
- October 15, 2020 Regular Meeting
- October 26, 2020 Executive Session
- October 26, 2020 Regular Meeting
- Resolutions (View Resolutions )
- Resolution #20-230: Resolution Authorizing Award of Bid 7-2020 Vernon Crossing Pathway Excavation and Paving to D.S. Meyer Enterprises LLC
- Resolution #20-231: Authorizing to Donate Outdated Municipally Owned Fire Gear to “The 911 Fund, Inc.”
- Resolution #20-232: Resolution Authorizing Leasing of Certain Vehicles through Sourcewell National Cooperative #060618-EFM through Enterprise Fleet Management Services Inc. (Quote No. 4808709-Color Blue Metallic
- Resolution #20-233: Resolution Authorizing Leasing of Certain Vehicles through Sourcewell National Cooperative #060618-EFM through Enterprise Fleet Management Services Inc. (Quote No. 4808073-Color Antimatter Blue Metallic)
- Resolution #20-234: Transfer Resolution-Balance Transfers
- Introduction/1st Reading of Proposed Ordinances
- Ordinance #20-21: Ordinance of the Township of Vernon, County of Sussex, State of New Jersey, Amending and Supplementing Chapter 250, Article II Entitled “Fees and Escrows Enumerated” to Update Fees for Certified Copies and to Codify Fees for Vital Statistics
- Ordinance #20-22: An Ordinance of the Township of Vernon, County of Sussex, State of New Jersey, Amending Chapter 484 of the Municipal Code of the Township of Vernon Entitled “Soil Fill Placement”
- Public Hearing/2nd Reading of Ordinances
- Ordinance #20-20: Capital Ordinance Providing for Various Improvements by the Township of Vernon, in the County of Sussex, New Jersey, Appropriating Therefore the Sum of $37,000 and Providing That Such Sum So Appropriated Shall Be Raised from the Capital Improvement Fund of the Township
- Public Comments (Limited to 3 minutes on any topic)
- Mayor’s Report
- Council Comments
- Council President Comments