Agendas for each regular meeting are posted on this website and made available to the public at meetings. Agenda items are subject to change. Official copies of agendas and resolutions may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: November 28, 2011
Township Council Regular Meeting
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Statement: Adequate notice of this meeting had been provided to the public and the press on July 8, 2011 and was posted on the bulletin board in the Municipal Building in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-6.
- Roll Call
- Salute to the Flag
- Modifying Permitted Uses in the Mountain Resort Zone—Andrew Mulvihill
- Glenwood Management—Request for Easement from Vernon Township
- Mayor’s Report
- Public Comments
- Resolutions Requiring Action
- Resolution #11-218: Authorizing the Use of the State Contract #A78762 to Purchase Four (4) 2012 Ford Explorers 4x4
- Resolution #11-219: Approval of Bills List
- Resolution #11-220: Authorizing a Professional Services Agreement between the Township of Vernon and Action Data Services to Provide Payroll and Accounting Services from January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012
- Resolution #11-221: Authorizing Execution of a Memorandum of Understanding between the Township, UAW Local #2326 and Joanne Spano
- Resolution #11-222: Resolution Authorizing Fireworks to be Displayed on December 7, 2011 within Vernon Township
- Resolution #11-223: Authorizing the Award of a Bid to Refurbish One (1) KME Pumper Tanker for the Highland Lakes Fire Department
- Resolution #11-224: Resolution Authorizing Fireworks to be Displayed on December 10, 2011 within Vernon Township
- Resolution #11-225: Resolution of the Township of Vernon Authorizing Settlement Agreement in Re: Ameripay, LLC v. Township of Vernon
- Public Hearing of Proposed Ordinances
- Ordinance #11-26: An ordinance granting municipal historic designation to certain property in the Township of Vernon
- Council Remarks