Agendas for each regular meeting are posted on this website and made available to the public at meetings. Agenda items are subject to change. Official copies of agendas and resolutions may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: November 26, 2018
Township Council Regular Meeting
6:00 p.m.—Executive Session, closed to the public
7:00 p.m.—Regular Meeting, open to the public
- Call to Order
- Statement: Adequate notice of this meeting has been provided to the public and the press on January 5, 2018, and was posted on the bulletin board in the municipal building in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-7.
- Roll Call
- Executive Session
- Salute to the Flag
- Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month
- Public Comments (on current agenda items only)
- Special Meeting Minutes November 5, 2018
- Executive Meeting Minutes November 5, 2018
- Regular Meeting Minutes November 8, 2018
- Executive Meeting Minutes November 8, 2018
- Items for Discussion
- Best Practices
- Consent Agenda (View Resolutions )
- Resolution #18-240: Authorizing Two (2) Year Contract with Minerva Bunker Gear Cleaners through Bid 11R-2018 Negotiations under N.J.S.A. 40a:11-5(3)
- Resolution #18-241: Authorizing Change Order #1 of Contract for Traffic Striping Barry Drive North—Phase II with Denville Line Painting, Inc.
- Resolution #18-242: Authorizing Change Order #1 of Contract for Guide Rails Barry Drive North—Phase II with Road Safety Systems, LLC
- Resolution #18-243: Authorizing Change Order #1 of Contract for Traffic Striping Wawayanda Road Improvements with Denville Line Painting, Inc.
- Resolution #18-244: Authorizing the Mayor to Sign a Contract between the Township and Delta Dental Plan Care Plan for Township of Vernon Employees
- Resolution #18-245: Renewal of Inactive Liquor License (HV Holdings, LLC) Requiring Special Ruling in the Township of Vernon for the 2018-2019 Licensing Term
- Resolution #18-246: Authorizing the Vernon Township Council to Approve a Person-to-Person, Place to Place Transfer of Liquor License #1922-33-004-004
- Introduction/1st Reading of Proposed Ordinances
- Public Hearing/2nd Reading of Ordinances
- Ordinance #18-30: An Ordinance Amending Various Sections of the Code of the Township of Vernon
- Public Comments (limited to 3 minutes on any topic)
- Mayor’s Report
- Council Comments
- Council President Comments