Agendas for each regular meeting are posted on this website and made available to the public at meetings. Agenda items are subject to change. Official copies of agendas and resolutions may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: November 22, 2021
Township Council Regular Meeting
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, this council meeting was a hybrid meeting meaning the public could access the meeting via a Zoom Webinar or attend the meeting in person at the municipal building. YouTube video of the November 22, 2021 council meeting »
Guidelines for attending the meeting in person:
- Maximum of twenty-five (25) public participants allowed in the municipal building. No one will be allowed to stand in the lobby/hallway.
- Six-foot distance is mandatory (family members can move their chairs together).
- Masks are mandatory and can ONLY be dropped if speaking for public comment.
- Call to Order
- Statement: Adequate notice of this special meeting has been provided to the public and the press on January 6, 2021 and on October 7, 2021 and was posted on the bulletin board in the municipal building in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-7.
- Roll Call
- Salute to the Flag
- Public Comments (For current agenda items only, limited to 3 minutes per person)
- Resolution #21-265: Transfer Resolution—Balance Transfers
- Resolution #21-266: Resolution Authorizing Release of Bonds to RDR Associates, LLC
- Introduction/1st Reading of Proposed Ordinance
- Ordinance #21-37: An Ordinance of the Township of Vernon, County of Sussex, and State of New Jersey, Accepting Dedication of Upper Plateau Drive & Murphy Court
- Ordinance #21-38: An Ordinance of the Township of Vernon, County of Sussex, State of New Jersey, Amending Chapter 478 of the Municipal Code Entitled "Soil Erosion and Sediment Control"
- Public Comments (Limited to 3 minutes on any topic)
- Mayor’s Report
- Council Comments
- Council President Comments