Agendas for each regular meeting are posted on this website and made available to the public at meetings. Agenda items are subject to change. Official copies of agendas and resolutions may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: November 14, 2019
Township Council Regular Meeting
Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Statement: Adequate notice of this meeting has been provided to the public and the press on January 3, 2019, and was posted on the bulletin board in the municipal building in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-7.
- Roll Call
- Salute to the Flag
- Public Comments (on current agenda items only)
- Regular Meeting Minutes October 17, 2019
- Regular Meeting Minutes October 25, 2019
- Items for Discussion
- Township Best Practices Questionnaire
- An Ordinance of the Township of Vernon, County of Sussex, State of New Jersey, and Supplementing Chapter 500 of the Municipal Code of the Township of Vernon Entitled “Streets and Sidewalks” to Authorize a Deadline for Excavation of Newly Improved Streets and Rights of Way
- Consent Agenda (View Resolutions )
- Resolution #19-215: Amending Resolution #19-212 Refund Overpayment (Block 529 Lot 33—Bryan Cameron)
- Resolution #19-216: Resolution Accepting the Completion of Replacement of Synthetic Turf Fields #1 & #2 at Maple Grange Community Park
- Resolution #19-217: Authorizing Change Order #1 of Contract for Proposed Improvements of Milling & Paving to Warwick Turnpike with Tilcon New York Inc.
- Introduction/1st Reading of Proposed Ordinances
- Public Hearing/2nd Reading of Ordinances
- Ordinance #19-07: Ordinance of the Township of Vernon, County of Sussex, State of New Jersey, Amending and Supplementing Chapter 99 of the Code of the Township of Vernon Entitled “Vehicles and Traffic”
- Public Comments (limited to 3 minutes on any topic)
- Mayor’s Report
- Council Comments
- Council President Comments