Agendas for each regular meeting are posted on this website and made available to the public at meetings. Agenda items are subject to change. Official copies of agendas and resolutions may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: May 31, 2018
Township Council Regular Meeting
Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Statement: Adequate notice of this meeting has been provided to the public and the press on January 5, 2018, and was posted on the bulletin board in the municipal building in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-7.
- Roll Call
- Salute to the Flag
- Public Comments (on current agenda items only)
- Regular Meeting Minutes May 14, 2018
- Executive Session Minutes May 14, 2018
- Consent Agenda (View Resolutions )
- Resolution #18-154: Refund Overpayment—Wells Fargo (Block 199.01 Lot 12)
- Resolution #18-155: Refund Overpayment—Corelogic (Block 206.11 Lot 3)
- Resolution #18-156: Resolution Authorizing the Issuance of Not Exceeding $1,407,500 Bond Anticipation Notes of the Township of Vernon, in the County of Sussex, New Jersey
- Resolution #18-157: Resolution Recognizing the Completion of the Pleasant Valley Lake Special Assessment and Authorizing Reimbursements to the Pleasant Valley Lake Homeowner’s Association
- Resolution #18-158: Resolution Authorizing Fireworks to Be Displayed on June 30, 2018 with Rain Date of July 7, 2018 within the Township of Vernon
- Resolution #18-159: Authorizing the Execution of an Agreement between the Township of Vernon, New Jersey and County of Orange, New York for Use of the Orange County Fire Training Center
- Resolution #18-160: Authorizing Contracts with Certain Approved State Contract Vendors (SCBA Packs)
- Resolution #18-161: Authorizing Approval of Sussex County Contribution to the Vernon and Glenwood-Pochuck Ambulance Squads
- Resolution #18-162: Resolution Authorizing Purchase of Dump Body Equipment through National Joint Powers Alliance Contract 080114—HPI through Henderson Products Inc.
- Resolution #18-163: Authorizing Contracts with Certain Approved Educational Services Commission of New Jersey Cooperative Contract Vendors (Freightliner 108sd Single Axle Truck)
- Resolution #18-164: Resolution Accepting Bid of Campbell Supply Co. Inc. for Fire Apparatus and Ambulance Repair Bid
- Resolution #18-165: 2018 Salaries for Non-Union Full Time Employees
- Annual Audit
- Resolution #18-166: 2017 Annual Audit
- Introduction/1st Reading of Proposed Ordinances
- Ordinance #18-19: Ordinance Amending the Salary Ordinance for “Non-Union” Employees
- Public Hearing/2nd Reading of Ordinances
- Public Comments (limited to 3 minutes on any topic)
- Mayor’s Report
- Council Comments
- Council President Comments