Agendas for each regular meeting are posted on this website and made available to the public at meetings. Agenda items are subject to change. Official copies of agendas and resolutions may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: March 28, 2016
Township Council Regular Meeting
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Statement: Adequate notice of this meeting has been provided to the public and the press on January 5, 2016, and was posted on the bulletin board in the municipal building in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-7.
- Roll Call
- Salute to the Flag
- Parkinson’s Disease Awareness Month
- Public Comments
- Mayor’s Report
- Municipal Budget Presentation
- Regular Meeting Minutes January 25, 2016
- Items for Discussion
- Discussion to Amend Ordinance 14-16, an Ordinance of the Township of Vernon, County of Sussex, and State of New Jersey Establishing the Eligibility of Redevelopment Projects within Designated Areas in Need of Redevelopment for Thirty (30) Year Tax Exemptions and Abatements Pursuant to the Long Term Tax Exemption Law, N.J.S.A. 40a: 20-1, et seq.
- Sale of Municipal Real Property (Faline Building and Other Potential Properties)
- Consent Agenda (View Resolutions )
- Resolution #16-92: Emergency Temporary Appropriations
- Resolution #16-93: A Resolution to Read the 2016 Municipal Budget by Title Only
- Resolution #16-94: Refund for Total Disabled Veteran Gubner 1st Quarter
- Resolution #16-95: Refund for Total Disabled Veteran Gubner 4th Quarter
- Resolution #16-96: Amendment 2016 Salaries for Non-Union Full Time and Part Time Employees
- Resolution #16-97: Resolution Authorizing the Application to the New Jersey Division of Highway Traffic Safety for a Seatbelt Enforcement Program, “Click It or Ticket”
- Resolution #16-98: Appointment of Vernon Township Acting Zoning Officer
- Introduction of the 2016 Municipal Budget
- Resolution #16-91: 2016 Municipal Budget
- Introduction/1st Reading of Proposed Ordinances
- An Ordinance of the Township of Vernon, County of Sussex, and State of New Jersey Authorizing the Transfer of Certain Township-Owned Property to the Vernon Township Board of Education
- Public Hearing/2nd Reading of Ordinances
- Ordinance #16-05: An Ordinance of the Township of Vernon, County of Sussex, and State of New Jersey Amending Chapter 250 of the Township Code Entitled “Fees and Escrows”
- Council Comments
- Council President Comments