Agendas for each regular meeting are posted on this website and made available to the public at meetings. Agenda items are subject to change. Official copies of agendas and resolutions may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: March 25, 2013
Township Council Regular Meeting
Time: 6:30 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Statement: Adequate notice of this meeting has been provided to the public and the press on January 11, 2013, and was posted on the bulletin board in the municipal building in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-7.
- Roll Call
- Executive Session
- Litigation: OPRA Requests
- Salute to the Flag
- Land Conservancy of New Jersey—Sandy Urgo
- Public Comments
- Mayor’s Report
- Consent Agenda (View Resolutions )
- Resolution #13-73: Authorize Contract for Senior Luncheon
- Resolution #13-74: Authorize 2013 Municipal Alliance Grant Agreement
- Resolution #13-75: Appointing Administrative Agt. for Monitoring & Compliance–COAH
- Resolution #13-76: Authorize Cancellation of Capital Appropriation Balances
- Resolution #13-77: Authorize Contract with Vital Communications
- Resolution #13-78: Purchase of Two Thermal Imaging Cameras for Fire Depts.
- Resolution #13-79: Award Contract for Rapid Intervention Training for Fire Depts.
- Introduction/1st Reading of Proposed Ordinances
- Ordinance #13-05: An Ordinance Granting Municipal Historic Designation to Certain Properties in the Township of Vernon
- Public Hearing/2nd Reading of Ordinances
- Ordinance #13-04: An Ordinance Repealing and Replacing Chapter 330-184.B Town Center District, Adding Design Guidelines for the C-2 Zone and Repealing Ordinances 07-43 and 08-02
- Council Comments
- Council President Comments