Agendas for each regular meeting are posted on this website and made available to the public at meetings. Agenda items are subject to change. Official copies of agendas and resolutions may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: June 8, 2020
Township Council Regular Meeting
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, this council meeting was held via a Zoom Webinar.
- Call to Order
- Statement: Adequate notice of this meeting has been provided to the public and the press on January 7, 2020, and was posted on the bulletin board in the municipal building in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-7.
- Roll Call
- Salute to the Flag
- Sussex County Pride
- Public Comments (For current agenda items only, limited to 3 minutes per person)
- Consent Agenda (View Resolutions )
- Resolution #20-131: Refund Overpayment (Block 451 Lot 45—Dovenmuehle)
- Resolution #20-132: Refund Overpayment (Block 526 Lot 368—Marjorie Hanus)
- Resolution #20-133: Refund Overpayment (Block 379 Lot 30—Dinowitz)
- Resolution #20-134: Resolution of the Township of Vernon, County of Sussex, State of New Jersey, Authorizing the Qualified Purchasing Agent to Receive Certain Bids in Accord with N.J.A.C. 5:34-5.1, E-Procurement
- Resolution #20-135: Refund Overpayment Due to State Court Judgement (Mardad, LLC) Block 526 Lot 233
- Resolution #20-136: Authorizing the Use of the Public Rights-of-Way by Planet Networks, Inc.
- Resolution #20-137: Resolution of the Township of Vernon, County of Sussex, State of New Jersey, Authorizing the Increase to the Bid Threshold
- Resolution #20-138: Resolution of Extension Award for Two (2) Years to Campbell Supply Co. Inc. for Fire Apparatus and Ambulance Repair Bid
- Resolution #20-139: Resolution Authorizing the Issuance of Not Exceeding $12,000,000 Tax Anticipation Notes of 2020 of the Township of Vernon, in the County of Sussex, New Jersey
- Introduction/1st Reading of Proposed Ordinances
- Ordinance #20-13: Ordinance Amending and Supplementing the Salary Ordinance for “Non-Union” Employees
- Public Comments (Limited to 3 minutes on any topic)
- Mayor’s Report
- Council Comments
- Council President Comments