Agendas for each regular meeting are posted on this website and made available to the public at meetings. Agenda items are subject to change. Official copies of agendas and resolutions may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: June 19, 2012*
Township Council Special Meeting
Time: 8:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Statement: Adequate notice of this meeting had been provided to the public and the press on June 15, 2012, and was posted on the bulletin board in the Municipal Building in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-6.
The purpose of the Special Meeting will be: to consider and possibly award the contract for the reconstruction and improvements of the intersection of Route 517, Maple Grange and Lounsberry Road; to consider a resolution to commit Vernon Township COAH funds to an irrevocable trust for the purpose of development of affordable senior housing in the Town Center; and any other related emergent matters. Official action may be taken.
- Roll Call
- Salute to the Flag
- Public Comments
- Items for Discussion (View Resolution )
- Proposed Improvements to County Route 517, Maple Grange Road and Lounsberry Hollow Road Intersection (Resolution #12-133: Award Bid for CR 517 Intersection)
- Commit Vernon Township COAH funds to an irrevocable trust for the purpose of development of affordable senior housing (Resolution#12-134: Transfer COAH Funds to Irrevocable Trust)
- Introduction of Proposed Ordinances (Added)
- Ordinance #12-12: Transfer COAH Funds to Irrevocable Trust