Agendas for each regular meeting are posted on this website and made available to the public at meetings. Agenda items are subject to change. Official copies of agendas and resolutions may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: January 12, 2015
Township Council Regular Meeting
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Due to weather conditions, this council meeting has been cancelled. All business will be carried to the next regularly scheduled meeting.
- Call to Order
- Statement: Adequate notice of this meeting has been provided to the public and the press on January 4, 2015, and was posted on the bulletin board in the municipal building in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-7.
- Roll Call
- Executive Session
- Attorney Client Privilege—Executive Session Minutes
- Salute to the Flag
- Public Comments
- Swearing-In of New Police Officers
- Adam Kraus
- Bradley Pindyck
- Mayor’s Address: State of the Township
- Consent Agenda (View Resolutions )
- Resolution #15-33: Authorizing Change Orders #1 & #2 of Contract for Repair/Replacement of the DPW Roof within the Vernon Township Municipal Complex
- Resolution #15-34: Approving Active Volunteer Fireman for Membership in the New Jersey State Firemen’s Association
- Introduction/1st Reading of Proposed Ordinances
- Ordinance #15-01: An Ordinance to Amend the Land Development Ordinance of the Township of Vernon by Adoption of a Revised Page 1 of the Zoning Map, Section 330-158 of Chapter 330
- Public Hearing/2nd Reading of Ordinances
- Council Comments
- Council President Comments