Agendas for each regular meeting are posted on this website and made available to the public at meetings. Agenda items are subject to change. Official copies of agendas and resolutions may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: February 9, 2015
Township Council Regular Meeting
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Due to weather conditions, this council meeting has been rescheduled for Thursday, February 19, 2015. All business will be carried forward.
- Call to Order
- Statement: Adequate notice of this meeting has been provided to the public and the press on January 4, 2015, and was posted on the bulletin board in the municipal building in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-7.
- Roll Call
- Salute to the Flag
- Special Olympics Month
- Public Comments
- Mayor’s Report
- Consent Agenda (View Resolutions )
- Resolution #15-46: Appointing Secretary for Historic Preservation Commission
- Resolution #15-47: Authorizing the Release of Two Performance Bonds for Aqua New Jersey, Inc. for Phase I & II—Watermain Improvements in the Cedar Ridge Section of Vernon Township
- Resolution #15-48: Resolution Accepting the Completion of the Phase I Improvements to Breakneck Road Project
- Resolution #15-49: Authorizing the Use of Houston-Galveston Area Council Contract #Sw04-14 to Purchase One (1) Johnston Vt651ds Sweeper for the Department of Public Works
- Introduction/1st Reading of Proposed Ordinances
- Ordinance #15-03: An Ordinance of the Township of Vernon, County of Sussex, State of New Jersey Authorizing the Sale of Certain Property Owned by the Township and Not Required for Public Purposes, More Specifically Unused Water Transmission Mains
- Public Hearing/2nd Reading of Ordinances
- Mayoral Appointments
- Resolution #15-50: Appointments to Historic Preservation Commission
- Council Comments
- Council President Comments