Agendas for each regular meeting are posted on this website and made available to the public at meetings. Agenda items are subject to change. Official copies of agendas and resolutions may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: February 25, 2013
Township Council Regular Meeting
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Statement: Adequate notice of this regular meeting was provided to the public and the press on January 11, 2013, and was posted at the municipal building in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A.10:4-7.
- Roll Call
- Salute to the Flag
- Public Comments
- Mayor’s Report
- Revised Work Session Minutes of February 4, 2013
- Work Session Minutes of January 7, 2013
- Resolution for Discussion/Possible Action
- Resolution #13-47: Opposing Senate Bill 2511—Amendments to Open Public Meetings Act
- Consent Agenda (View Resolutions )
- Resolution #13-48: Cancellation of 2012 Municipal Alliance Grant
- Resolution #13-49: Cancel Appropriation Reserve Balances
- Resolution #13-50: Authorizing Issuance of Bond Anticipation Notes (Ord. #11-22)
- Resolution #13-51: Cancellation of Outstanding Checks from Municipal Court Accounts
- Resolution #13-52: Rescinding Resolution #13-30
- Resolution #13-53: Authorizing Contract for 2013 Recording Secretary to Envir. Comm.
- Resolution #13-54: Authorizing Agreement with County for Senior/Disabled Transportation
- Resolution #13-55: Awarding Contract to Baldwin for Road Grits in 2013
- Resolution #13-56: Authorizing Renewal for Info Cop Data Sharing Service for VTPD
- Resolution #13-57: Authorizing Contract with Land Conservancy of New Jersey
- Ordinances—2nd Reading/Public Hearing
- Ordinance #13-01: Ordinance Providing for Various Improvements or Purposes to be Undertaken by the Township of Vernon in the County of Sussex, New Jersey, Appropriating $100,000 Therefor, Constituting Proceeds of Obligations of the Township Heretofore Issued
- Ordinance #13-02: Capital Ordinance of the Township of Vernon in the County of Sussex, New Jersey, Authorizing the Purchase of Right Side Mounted Flail Mower, Appropriating Therefore the Sum of $35,000.00 and Providing that Such Sum So Appropriated Shall be Raised from the Capital Improvement Fund of the Township
- Council Comments
- Council President Comments