Agendas for each regular meeting are posted on this website and made available to the public at meetings. Agenda items are subject to change. Official copies of agendas and resolutions may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: December 9, 2013
Township Council Regular Meeting
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Immediately following the regular meeting there will be an executive session for a personnel matter.
- Call to Order
- Statement: Adequate notice of this meeting has been provided to the public and the press on January 11, 2013, and was posted on the bulletin board in the municipal building in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-7.
- Roll Call
- Salute to the Flag
- Government Energy Aggregation Program —Wendy Molnar of Concord Energy Services
- Public Comments
- Mayor’s Report
- Consent Agenda (View Resolutions )
- Resolution #13-214: Professional Services Agreement—Action Data Services
- Resolution #13-215: Chapter 159—2013 Drunk Driving Enforcement Grant
- Resolution #13-216: Tax Overpayment
- Resolution #13-217: Award of Bid for Off-Site Motor Fuel
- Resolution #13-218: Execution of Shop Vernon Property Tax Reward Program
- Resolution #13-219: Authorize Coop Pricing Agreement—PCECPS
- Resolution #13-220: Totally Disabled Vet—Zgoda
- Resolution #13-221: Totally Disabled Vet—Verdon
- Discussion Items
- Request to Waive Structural Permit Fees for Meadowburn Farm’s Heifer Barn
- Ordinances—Second Reading/Public Hearing
- Ordinance #13-18: An Ordinance of the Township of Vernon, County of Sussex, State of New Jersey, to Modify Chapter 250 of the Code of the Township of Vernon Regarding Department of Public Works Fees
- Ordinance #13-19: An Ordinance Granting Municipal Consent to the Issuance of a Franchise to Service Electric Cable T.V. of New Jersey, Inc., to Construct, Own, Operate, Extend and Maintain a Cable Television System in the Township of Vernon, County of Sussex, Setting Forth Conditions Accompanying the Grant of Said Municipal Consent and Providing for the Regulation and Use of Said System
- Council President Comments
- Council Comments