Agendas for each regular meeting are posted on this website and made available to the public at meetings. Agenda items are subject to change. Official copies of agendas and resolutions may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: December 8, 2014
Township Council Regular Meeting
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Statement: Adequate notice of this meeting has been provided to the public and the press on January 8, 2014, and was posted on the bulletin board in the municipal building in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-7.
- Roll Call
- Salute to the Flag
- Celebrating 50 Years Vernon Ambulance Squad
- Public Comments
- Mayor’s Report
- Regular Meeting Minutes October 27, 2014
- Regular Meeting Minutes November 10, 2014
- Consent Agenda (View Resolutions )
- Resolution #14-189: Designating Time of Reorganization of the Township Council for the 2015 Calendar Year
- Resolution #14-190: Awarding a Contract to Kraft Power Corporation to Provide Semi-Annual Maintenance Service for Township-Owned Generators
- Resolution #14-191: Authorizing the Award of Contract with Automatic Temperature Control Services, Inc. to Maintain and Service the Township’s Automatic Temperature Control System at the Municipal Building for 2015
- Resolution #14-192: Authorizing Change Order #1 and Final Acceptance of Contract for Road Resurfacing of Upper Plateau Between Highland Lakes Road and Murphy Court and the Entire Length of Murphy Court
- Resolution #14-193: Authorizing Change Order #1 of Contract for Breakneck Road Phase I—Milling and Paving with Tilcon New York Inc.
- Resolution #14-194: Authorizing Change Order #1 of Contract for Breakneck Road Phase I—Line Striping with Denville Line Painting
- Resolution #14-195: Resolution to Purchase 60 Sets of PPE RS1 Fire Coats and Bunker Pants RSX
- Resolution #14-196: Refund of Tax Overpayment
- Resolution #14-197: Transfer Resolution—Balance Transfers
- Resolution #14-198: Establishing a Performance Awards Program and Appointing a Public Employees’ Awards Committee for the Township
- Resolution #14-199: Refund Taxes/Interest Paid and Premiums Paid at Tax Sale December 1, 2014
- Resolution #14-200: Resolution to Purchase Self Contained Breathing Apparatus for Vernon Township Fire Departments
- Introduction/1st Reading of Proposed Ordinances
- Ordinance #14-21: An Ordinance Amending the Vernon Township Administrative Code Chapter 250, Article II Fees and Escrows Enumerated in Section 250-15 Relating to Animal Control
- Public Hearing/2nd Reading of Ordinances
- Ordinance #14-20: Ordinance Providing for the Acquisition of New and Additional Equipment by the Township of Vernon, in the County of Sussex, New Jersey, Appropriating $83,000 Therefor, Constituting Proceeds of Obligations of the Township Heretofore Issued
- Council Comments
- Council President Comments