Agendas for each regular meeting are posted on this website and made available to the public at meetings. Agenda items are subject to change. Official copies of agendas and resolutions may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: April 27, 2020
Township Council Regular Meeting
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, this council meeting will be held via a Zoom Webinar. The webinar ID is 851 9436 7247.
- Call to Order
- Statement: Adequate notice of this meeting has been provided to the public and the press on January 7, 2020, and was posted on the bulletin board in the municipal building in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-7.
- Roll Call
- Salute to the Flag
- Item for Discussion
- Class of 2020 Sign Project
- Public Comments (For current agenda items only, limited to 3 minutes per person)
- April 13, 2020 Special Budget Meeting
- Consent Agenda (View Resolutions )
- Resolution #20-112: Resolution Authorizing the Execution of a Shared Services Agreement between the Township of Vernon and the Borough of Franklin for Animal Control Services
- Public Hearing 2020 Municipal Budget
- Resolution #20-113: A Resolution to Read the 2020 Municipal Budget by Title Only
- Adoption of the 2020 Municipal Budget
- Resolution #20-114: Adoption of the 2020 Municipal Budget
- Public Comments (Limited to 3 minutes on any topic)
- Mayor’s Report
- Council Comments
- Council President Comments