Agendas for each regular meeting are posted on this website and made available to the public at meetings. Agenda items are subject to change. Official copies of agendas and resolutions may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: April 20, 2017*
Township Council Joint Meeting with Vernon Municipal Utilities Authority
Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Statement: Adequate notice of this meeting has been provided to the public and the press on April 10, 2017, and was posted on the bulletin board in the municipal building in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-7. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss completing the sewers in the town center, address potential expansion of the Vernon sewer service area, address the disposition of Pump Station 2, Pump Station 3, as well as the lift stations. Official action may be taken.
- Roll Call
- Township Council
- Vernon Township Municipal Utilities Authority
- Salute to the Flag
- Public Comments
- Items for Discussion
- Town Center Sewer Completion
- Potential Expansion of the Vernon Sewer Service Area
- Disposition of Pump Station 2, Pump Station 3 and Lift Stations
- Municipal Utilities Authority Commissioner Comments
- Council Comments
- Council President Comments