Skip to main content
Government: Codes & Documents
- Annual Budget
- Provides access to the Township of Vernon’s annual budget plus the past three years.
- Annual Audit/Financials
- In accordance with the “Best Practices Checklist” for New Jersey municipalities issued by the Department of Community Affairs, Vernon Township’s annual financial statement and audit are available.
- Bill Lists/Capital Expenses
- A listing of bills paid by the township is posted on the township website twice each month.
- Fee Schedule
- The fee schedule, originally adopted by the township council in June of 2002, has been excerpted from Chapter 250, Article II of the township’s code which is maintained on an external website.
- Land Use Regulations
- Vernon Township’s Land Development Subcode (also known as Chapter 330) has been converted to electronic format and is published on an external website maintained by General Code.
- Master Plan
- Vernon Township’s master plan was adopted by the Vernon Township Planning Board on December 27, 1995.
- Because Vernon’s ordinances are published on an external website that is updated annually, we have created a local repository to provide access to pending/recent ordinances.