All meeting minutes posted on the township website are unofficial minutes. Official copies of minutes may be obtained from the Vernon Township Department of Recreation and Community Development.
Minutes: July 18, 2012
The regular meeting was called to order at 7:35 p.m. by Mary Bradley
Board Members in Attendance
Mary Ellen Vichiconti
Board member Don Sledgeski was excused.
Also in attendance: John Rosenberg
National Night Out
- Gift cards have been requested from Warwick ShopRite, Price Chopper and A&P.
- 700 hot dogs will be purchased from Sussex Meat Packing. Sussex Meat Packing donating 120 hot dogs.
- 1000 water bottles will be donated by Lowe’s.
- Will prepare 350 tacos in a bag.
Battle of the Bands
- Scheduled at the Rickey Farm on Saturday, August 25th from 2:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- The Rec Board has been asked to sponsor.
- After discussion it was decided that the promoter and bands would need to agree to stipulations regarding proceeds, hours and rules/regulations. Mary Bradley will meet and discuss with them.
Discussion from Members
Meeting adjourned at 9:00 p.m.